Limestone, Ten. (WJHL) – The Travers Meals Truck Rally is coming to city on Tuesday, and guests can count on to be spoiled for selection once they get there.
Based on a Fb publish from Travers Mountain View Nation Market, the occasion will formally begin at 3pm and run till 8pm on June 7 (wet or gloomy).
Here's a quick record of sellers anticipated to seem:
- Opie's Pizza Wagon – Throw picket pizza.
- Spanqui's – A combo of Italian, New Yorker, Spanish and Caribbean meals.
- Trucky Cheese – Connoisseur Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- Baked and Loaded – Smoked Baked Potatoes and Nachos.
- Lobster Canines Meals Truck of Tennessee – Stuffed Avocado and Lobster / Crab / Shrimp Roll.
- Mission Waffle Household – Scorching Hen and Waffles Taco.
- Allen's candy paradise – smoothies, puddings and ice cream.
- Island Vibe Grill – Jerk rooster, kebabs and rice bowls.
- Munchi machines – nachos, barbecue bowls and tacos.
- Thorns at highway concessions and catering – fried catfish, sizzling canine and basic burgers.
- Johnson Metropolis Hound Canines – Regionally sourced hotdogs, brat and informal meals.
- Nacho Common Meals Vehicles – Burgers, Nachos, Waffle Fries and extra.
- Pastor Pig BBQ – BBQ sandwich, sloppy joss and rooster salad sandwich.
- Southern Floss – Mac and Cheese Wing Bowl, Philly Sandwich and Queso Fry.
- Whiskey Kitchen – Smoked ribs, putty, smash burgers and smoldered fries.
- Possibly at the moment – Southern breakfast with buttermilk biscuits, eggs, gravy and hardy burrito.
- Southern Cross Meals Truck – Southern meals with collar pudding, soup beans and home made peppers.
- Kettle-Lisius – Connoisseur kettle corn.
- Appalachian Ice – Ice cream and Italian ice are served outdoors a retro step van.
- Gran's gourmand apples and confectionery – candy apples with peanuts, caramel and varied toppings.
- Beer monitor espresso – specialty espresso and ice cream, served with native twists.
- Aunt Ruth's Donuts – Desert with handmade donuts and gourmand toppings.
If you don't discover what you might be on the lookout for then simply ask.