This Steak Quesadilla is a scrumptious tacky beef quesadillas recipe stuffed with juicy grilled taco-marinated beef strips and stir fry fajita greens.
It’s the best Mexican dinner recipe for steak lovers, with gluten-free and keto-friendly choices.
What’s Steak Quesadilla?
A steak quesadilla is the intersection of basic Mexican delicacies with the all-American Philly Cheesesteak sandwich.
Quesadillas are a conventional avenue meals dish made with two corn tortillas stuffed with numerous cheese and spices.
This steak quesadilla is much like the basic quesadilla recipe however it takes it a notch additional with steak strips and a more healthy twist.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
This Steak Quesadilla is an ideal fast lunch recipe:
- Prepared in Beneath half-hour
- Wealthy In Iron, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin A
- Keto-Pleasant (4.8 grams of web carbs)
How To Make Steak Quesadilla
This steak and cheese quesadilla recipe is sort of straightforward to make. It solely takes a couple of fundamental components and about quarter-hour of preparation.
- Skirt Steak – Skirt is the very best piece of meat for this recipe, however you may as well use flank, eye fillet, or sirloin. You may also use this recipe to reuse any raw leftover steak in your fridge. Reduce the meat into 1-inch strips.
- Do-it-yourself Taco Seasoning – Make my taco seasoning recipe or purchase a pre-made combine.
- Cilantro – use recent cilantro and chop it finely. When you don’t just like the style of cilantro, you should use one other recent herb like parsley.
- Olive Oil – want extra-virgin olive oil.
- Garlic Clove – chopped finely or crushed.
- Onion – yellow or pink onion, each are effective on this recipe. Reduce it into skinny slices.
- Crimson Bell Pepper – or every other shade. Slice it into skinny strips.
- Inexperienced Bell Pepper
- Tortillas – you’ll be able to both purchase ready-made flour tortillas or make one in every of my recipes. I like to recommend my low-carb corn tortilla or coconut flour flatbread for a keto-friendly possibility.
- Cheddar Cheese – or Queso Fresco, Queso Anejo, Queso Panela, or Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bitter Cream – bitter cream is a low-carb cream.
Cooking The Steak
Begin the recipe by making ready the marinade for the steak quesadilla.
Combine all of the marinade components in a shallow mixing bowl. Place the skirt or flank steak strips into the marinade and therapeutic massage the meat with a spatula.
Set the marinade apart for 10 minutes at room temperature to let the meat take in all of the flavors.
Heat some olive oil in a frying pan over medium warmth and prepare dinner the garlic for 10 to twenty seconds.
Add the onion and prepare dinner it for 1 minute till it turns golden brown.
Switch the meat strips with out the marinade to the frying pan and prepare dinner it for about 2 minutes over medium-low warmth till the meat is simply brown on the surface.
Don’t overcook or will probably be too chewy. Study extra about cooking steaks to perfection.
Add the sliced bell pepper, prepare dinner for about one to 2 minutes and take the skillet away from the warmth and add a contact of salt and a splash of lime juice.
Cooking The Steak Quesadilla
In one other non-stick flat-bottom pan add one tortilla. Cowl it with Monterey Jack shredded cheese and add half of the stir-fried beef.
Cowl the meat with slices of mature cheddar cheese or queso Anejo and place one other tortilla on the highest.
Prepare dinner the steak quesadilla for 2 minutes till the underside flatbread turns into crispy and the cheese has began to soften.
Place a plate or chopping board on prime of the pan to flip the quesadilla earlier than sliding it again into the crepe pan and cooking it once more with the opposite facet down.
Preserve cooking the steak quesadilla till the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy.
Repeat for one more steak quesadilla.
Serving Steak And Cheese Quesadilla
Slice the quesadillas into 4 quarters or six triangles to make them simpler to carry. Half of a tortilla must be fulfilling sufficient for one individual.
Serve the steak quesadillas with cream cheese, home made guacamole, home made salsa or pico de gallo, a few slices of child tomatoes, and a sprinkle of cilantro on prime.
Leftover steak quesadilla slices might be saved within the fridge for a few days. Reheat them in the identical pan for about two minutes.
You may also retailer the cooked meat in an hermetic container and assemble extra quesadillas later.
Steadily Requested Questions
This recipe accommodates 4.8 grams of web carbs per serving when utilizing my low-carb corn tortillas.
Sure, you’ll be able to add some jalapeno pepper to the marinade or a recent jalapeño pepper to the frying pan and a few dashes of sizzling sauce on prime of the quesadilla triangles.
I want to make use of a flank or skirt, however most cuts of beef will do. The truth is, it’s a recipe which you can make to make use of your steak leftovers.
Cheddar is ok in steak quesadillas, however the most suitable choice is to make use of Mexican cheeses equivalent to Queso Anejo, Queso Fresco, and Queso Panela.
This Steak Quesadilla is a scrumptious tacky beef quesadilla recipe stuffed with juicy grilled taco-marinated beef strips and stir-fried fajita greens for a Mexican Philly Steak Sandwich meal.
Internet Carbs 4.8g
#Steak #Quesadilla #Sweetashoney #SaH